Wednesday 23 April 2014

Week 16


I decided that I'm going to change the way I give you info about my blanket. I read over the last update and I starting to wonder how many people really want to hear me gas on about illnesses and being tired (granted the last update was a huge five weeks worth so no wonder it was a bit yawny)! So from now on I'm going to try my best to keep it brief (pretty hard as I'm a bit of a chatter box if you haven't guessed).



Day 106: Dark blue. Shattered.
Day 107: Bold pink. Feeling proud of my achievements.
Day 108: Light pink. Content, lovely family day, brunch at Baskervilles.

Onto row 7!!


Day 109: Light blue. Excited! Day trip to the seaside, cold but fab!
Day 110: Lilac. Easter Sunday, yum lunch at my parents, mmm!!!
Day 111: Lilac. Big Pip's ill :( still had fun at the in-laws!
Day 112: Dark grey. Both Pips are ill :( Tonsillitis, conjunctivitis and blepharitis.


Someone is enjoying the blanket already!




1 comment:

  1. Oh your blanket is getting so big, and there is nothing wrong about mentioning all the bleh moments....its going to be a big part of what your blanket is all about!

    ReplyDelete